• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ton of XP websites

P

pc_tek

information sharing is what it is all about... so download the xp.zip file for several XP websites.

Right on pc_tek. Unzipped it and will definantly check em out. I know a few of them already. As a matter of fact, I think one of them had a link to here is how I found this site.

S

Speed4Ever

Why would it be spamming?

Does he own all those sites?

Is he gaining any financial gains out of posting them?

Hes just trying to share info on more XP sites. I personnally am glad he did. Theres some decent info on some of those sites...

D

DrX

what i meant is why post it in Tips and tweaks , surely it belongs in general chatter

and BTW none of them sites are worth looking at anyway

that binks site is the biggest mess of a website i have ever seen :)

P

pc_tek

ya know... i had some comment here about your comment there drX, but then i decided... damn you aint worth my time =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix