Tomorrow, I officially enter the real world!

the title says it all tomorrow i start a real job. wake up at 7 get home at 5. wish me luck.

The real world is getting up at 04:00 and not getting home until 19:00

Congrats and good luck

Umm, actually the real world will be getting your layoff notice in 2 weeks because they outsourced your new job to India...

does it stil count if i get to finish school while doing it on mondays and fri my day is 8am -9pm with night classes.

This is the internship, right? Congrats and good luck, sraycoz. Hope you enjoy your work. :)

Jewelzz said:

Congrats and good luck

I feel you :(

how many days a week do you work J? and are you paid salaried or hourly?

Good luck

Not Bad Times to get up to Work still lol wish mine was like that b4 :p

report back to osnn with a complete log of your first days activity

Ya, pay is good.

Let us know, like perris said. A report. :D

you will problay get posts from work just because osnn is a gold mind of info. and i know jack about data bases so.. hehe

First thing to figure out, sraycoz.....

Find out if the the boss's daughter is hot and available.LOLOL

Make your way up the corporate ladder very fast that way.

Keep us posted.

Heeter

It is downhill from there.

Here's to life. :)

sraycoz said:
the title says it all tomorrow i start a real job. wake up at 7 get home at 5. wish me luck.

Run away while you still can! I've been doing 8:30-5 since I was 17, but it still seems like such a chore after holidays :rolleyes:

Actually you want a bosses daughter who is on the downhill side of plain. Less competition then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back