Currently my rig is getting a bit long in the tooth... I have an Asus A7N8X-Deluxe mobo, 512MB Corsair XMS3200LL RAM, Radeon 9700 Pro, WD800JB & WD1200JB hard drives and a 17" monitor... I'm thinking about going to the A64, but it seems that AMD is about to make a switch to Dual Channel DDR + 939 pins even on the standard A64 line. So my question is do I make the jump now for an Abit KV8-MAX3 and A64 3000+ or do I wait and get a 939-pin dual channel A64 3400+ when they come out (considerably more money involved I'm sure) and associated motherboard (either from Asus or Abit, depending on features). I'd like to hear a few takes on both sides of the story as I'm sitting squarely on the fence. Either way I go, I'm going to purchase another 512MB stick of RAM for now simply because 512 isn't cutting it. So basically, throw out the RAM issue... buy 512MB more and wait for the 939-pin CPU's or buy 512 more and go ahead and make the A64 jump.