To all you nirvana fans

theres so much **** about kurt out ther, its so hard to make up your mind.

ive been meaning to buy his journals, they seem pretty good.

Even if she didn't actually pull the trigger, the fact remains that courtney killed Kurt. What a waste of life, I can't stand that junkie-whore.

Nice article.

I never thought he killed himself from the very beggining. Thanks for the link was a really good read.

I saw him on unsolved mysteries.... I think he was murdered...

i think it would be cool if he was murdered, theres so many different view points and apparant evidence, its hard to actual know whos right and whos wrong.

what i do know, though, is that all these people wearing kurt cobain memorial tshirts are sad.

hes dead. get over it.

Originally posted by hybrid
hes dead. get over it.

yea but a full investigation wouldn't go amiss, instead of the half-assed one the police did.
courtney could be a murderer and shes walking free

i think courtney did do it thats why shes so messed up in the head and shouts her mouth off on planes i read today that she has a psychiatric nurse maybe thats the guilt finally destroying her

Smells like a "muddaF**kin" Coverup (pun Intended)

10 quid she did it:D

shes messed in the head causes shes a smackhead. she shouts her mouth on planes because shes a whore.

she needs a nurse because shes a skanky *****.

case closed.

Originally posted by hybrid
shes messed in the head causes shes a smackhead. she shouts her mouth on planes because shes a whore.

she needs a nurse because shes a skanky *****.

case closed.

insightful.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back