To all those who are Xp-erience employees

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Right you lot, Since you all have jobs now it would be nice to see some work done around here :D

There are some who work hard............

Xsiforce at being mayor, Madmatt is an exceptional cookie monster, Gonaads is always there with the milk, The punisher is punishing and Jewelzz is.....well.......Jewelzz !

But some of you have, to put it bluntly, done very little

Has Eve caused mayhem ?
Silent_bob is trying
freightgod are you organising transport ? there was a terrible traffic jam between the router and the northbridge the other day !
Gralk are you gonna get that bar open ?

These are to name but a few

Come on, pull your fingers out !! ;) :D

I've been um, er...deep undercover...yeh yeh, uh huh, that's it, i've been doing deep undercover research and um...monitoring election results in Botswana.

Re: Re: To all those who are Xp-erience employees

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Hmmm, what's that mean ;)

I'd be upset Jewelzz, think he's taking the piss?? :confused: :eek:

Re: Re: Re: To all those who are Xp-erience employees

Originally posted by stuy_b

I'd be upset Jewelzz, think he's taking the piss?? :confused: :eek:
Ok, I had to look that one up in the British Slang dictionary, piss does not mean the same thing in the US lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: To all those who are Xp-erience employees

Ok, I had to look that one up in the British Slang dictionary, piss does not mean the same thing in the US lol

I thought you might need to do that. Hey Jewelzz on that list of words does it say Sexy Beast with my name next to it??!!! lol :D

Sure does, look below ;) :p

Scrummy - This is a word that would be used to describe either some food that was particularly good (and probably sweet and fattening). Or it could also be used to describe an attractive girl, if you were a guy. The reverse is also true!

Send-up - To send someone up is to make fun of them. Or if something is described as being a send-up it is equivalent to your take-off. Like Robin Williams does a take-off on the British accent -quite well actually!

Sexy Beast - stuy_b, XP-erience Fire Chief

Shag - Same as bonk but slightly less polite. At seventies parties watch the look of surprise on the Englishman's face when an American girl asks him if he would like to shag. Best way to get a Brit to dance that I know! You can even go to shagging classes!

Lets find a seventies party quick!! lets shag baby...yeah baby..yeah! :D

hmm... what exactly would my job be? to just be the nicest one on the forum...?

Hmmm the mind boggles!!! ;)

Havent seen you pop in for coffee recently emmie, we miss you.

Originally posted by emmie-chan
You could be our "guardian" angel and watch over us in our daily activities. :)

Re: Re: To all those who are Xp-erience employees

Hmmm, what's that mean ;)

It means that you are you !! you cannot be copied and are completely irreplaceble. You are in fact unique.

Nobody else here is like you !!!

I mean, how many other people on this forum get the attention you do :rolleyes: ;) :D

Originally posted by emmie-chan

Well you chose the job, obviously you had something in mind then.

I don't know these staff :rolleyes:

( actually that idea of your sounds quite good :D , just don't be horrible to any one )

Originally posted by Bytes back

It means that you are you !! you cannot be copied and are completely irreplaceble. You are in fact unique.

Nobody else here is like you !!!

I mean, how many other people on this forum get the attention you do :rolleyes: ;) :D
Awwwwwwwwww!!
blush.gif

Originally posted by Bytes back

It means that you are you !! you cannot be copied and are completely irreplaceble.

"Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted." :p :p

OK, the bar is now OPEN!!!

It's one of those new high tech bars......automatically restocks itself, never runs out of ice or chips (crisps, for all us brits), and ....and...OH YEAH...IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*wanders up to the bar, steps over Jewelzz with four tequila glasses in her hand and pushes the button for beer*

Hey, not bad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back