Tittles is almost legal!

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Happy Birthday!

I didn't want anyone to forget our young friend.

legal for what?

uhmmm wasn't he doing it all illegaly anyways?

oh by they way Happy Birthday!

yeah think he done most of stuff already underage :p

He'll be here tommorow. He's gonna pass out tonight :p

Happy Birthday man.

Yay Tittles! Happy birthday!!! Too bad Michigan doesn't have the same drinking age as, say, England.

Congratulations on reaching the legal age of consent :devious:

I guess.

Happy happy b'day :smoker:

lol, back when I was in high school, many of the students figured out that the law specifically said that one couldn't purchase the alchohol, transport it in the car...aka read the precise letter of the law. Then reasoned ways that they could technically drink (even though it wasn't the intent of the law), while technically following the letter of it as legislated for the state I then lived in :D

Happy b'day Tittles... I s'pose we'll be seing a drunken post from you sometime soon :D

Happy Birthday Tittles, May your day have been a Very Blessed day for you!

tittles " WOO WOOO WOOOO WOOO" *falls down*... *passes out*

This is whats going on . Happy B day man.

awwwwwww...thanks guys :p

Son Goku - I acutally read about that the other day. Certain states have exceptions about drinking under 21. :p

I actually got a little ummm drunk the night before my b-day. So that I would be drunk when I turned 17. Well the night turned out ok at first but then it went down hill. Went home like at 4ish since I was bored and haven't drank in like 3 hours. My stomach was feeling really weird in one area and all of a sudden I had to puke. I puked but when nothin was coming out I couldn't stop. Like I had no control on stopping. Well it finally stopped and then I went to bed. Woke up an hour later and did the same thing again. Then I had to use the crapper. Well this happend about 4 more times and most of the time nothig came out when I puked.

Mom woke up at like 8am and I told her what was going on. By then I felt alot worse and I had the flu.

So I had the flu the whole day of my b-day. Had to cancel plans to see my dad and a bunch of other crap.

I feel better today but not totally good enough to go to my only exam for today.

Luckly I didnt have school yesterday or I would of missed another 2 exams.

Its weird because I never have been awake when starting to get the flu. I usually just wake up and feel like crap.

This weekend tho my buds are gonna try and get something going for my b-day. Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...if I feel good enough to drink :'(.

Thanks again guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back