<tittlebitties> lol
<tittlebitties> i just toook 67 shots worth ao oargne vokda
<tittlebitties> 6-7*
<tittlebitties> so its gona kicky in soonn
<ElementalDragon> was gonna say... "67.... damn"
<tittlebitties> i tjnk i wouls doie for 67 shots
<tittlebitties> from8
<tittlebitties> brb
*** tittlebittes (TittleBitt@sn-1D13640E.mis.prserv.net) has joined channel #osnn
*** Signoff: tittlebitties (Ping timeout)
<tittlebittes> bick titebittes
*** tittlebittes is now known as titelebitties
<titelebitties> damnot
<titelebitties> wr cand rance wif we aann we have no friends o mind but we if can danve rne we r a franed of minw
<ElementalDragon> ROFL
<ElementalDragon> if i never heard safety dance, i wouldn't have had a single clue as to what you just said
<titelebitties> kik
<titelebitties> ol8*
<titelebitties> lol*
<titelebitties> :A
<ElementalDragon> http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?p=401096#post401096
<ElementalDragon> :)
<titelebitties> hos u get there?
<ElementalDragon> what?
<titelebitties> :S
<titelebitties> nithin
<titelebitties> lol
<titelebitties> so... hows r u?
<ElementalDragon> good
<titelebitties> right
<titelebitties> jmmmmmmmm...
<titelebitties> i bettes bot do any legacai posts movien cause i might do ut wrong
<titelebitties> hoyl craips he is a craipple
<titelebitties> crip crapple corps cais
<titelebitties> feek a leekjs

quite the humorous one. EP, you should create a drunken stupor moment category.

u sigs frim half lievs 3?

i think i ment to say your sig is from Halo 2 instead of Half Life 2

Go to sleep and don't wake up with a hangover.

You underage drunk!

BTW, nice post Elemental! :p

Let's get Tittle to post in this thread. He'll give hilarious replies. :D

man! us all a bunch os hipcrits with nothins ti do but male fun of me...i dints oave to mcuh to sdrink. I haf few siths of 151 and some ither stuff but cafnt member

TittleBitties said:
man! us all a bunch os hipcrits with nothins ti do but male fun of me...i dints oave to mcuh to sdrink. I haf few siths of 151 and some ither stuff but cafnt member

Umm, you might want to sleep this off... Else you might have a fair number of posts to clean up in the morning, if you can remember what you were trying to say. tbh, I can be fairly good at figuring many things out...but umm, anyone care to phrase this for me? I'm not exactly sure how I should say this, right about now ;)

<ElementalDragon> was gonna say... "67.... damn"

Somehow, I don't think so. A single shot would increase one's blood alchohol level by .02 in the average adult (course body weight can make a difference). So here we'd be talking about a blood alchohol level of 1.34. Wouldn't a person pass out, throw up, or something before then? 6-7 shots would be more like it with a blood alchohol level of .14 I s'pose...

Haha.. funny post.
tongue.gif

When I get drunk...I often end up making an ass of myself on social networking sites....which I only frequent when I'm drunk.

The next day is like a scavenger hunt, trying to find all the oddball comments you left which you dont remember doing :D

i will try my best to clean them up...now i just gotta figure how many threads i posted in...hope it wasnt too many

TittleBitties said:
i will try my best to clean them up...now i just gotta figure how many threads i posted in...hope it wasnt too many
If you click on your profile to view it (Not user CP), and then click find all posts by TittleBitties it should list your last 500 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back