• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TittleBitties IRC drunken stupor moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
<tittlebitties> i am lookin it up right now
<tittlebitties> might ltakin a lil bit ause me a lil drunk a lil bit
<ElementalDragon> oh god. drunken stupor moment, here we come
<tittlebitties> the song is called war,what is it good for
<tittlebitties> by edwin starr
<tittlebitties> so poo
<tittlebitties> :SSSSSSSSSS
<tittlebitties> brb
<tittlebitties> gona bo pee
<ElementalDragon> lol. k
<ElementalDragon> i'm tempted to go download both Rush Hour's now. lol
<tittlebitties> lol
<tittlebitties> i just toook 67 shots worth ao oargne vokda
<tittlebitties> 6-7*
<tittlebitties> so its gona kicky in soonn
<ElementalDragon> was gonna say... "67.... damn"
<tittlebitties> i tjnk i wouls doie for 67 shots
<tittlebitties> from8
<tittlebitties> brb
*** tittlebittes (TittleBitt@sn-1D13640E.mis.prserv.net) has joined channel #osnn
*** Signoff: tittlebitties (Ping timeout)
<tittlebittes> bick titebittes
*** tittlebittes is now known as titelebitties
<titelebitties> damnot
<titelebitties> wr cand rance wif we aann we have no friends o mind but we if can danve rne we r a franed of minw
<ElementalDragon> ROFL
<ElementalDragon> if i never heard safety dance, i wouldn't have had a single clue as to what you just said
<titelebitties> kik
<titelebitties> ol8*
<titelebitties> lol*
<titelebitties> :A
<ElementalDragon> http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?p=401096#post401096
<ElementalDragon> :)
<titelebitties> hos u get there?
<ElementalDragon> what?
<titelebitties> :S
<titelebitties> nithin
<titelebitties> lol
<titelebitties> so... hows r u?
<ElementalDragon> good
<titelebitties> right
<titelebitties> jmmmmmmmm...
<titelebitties> i bettes bot do any legacai posts movien cause i might do ut wrong
<titelebitties> hoyl craips he is a craipple
<titelebitties> crip crapple corps cais
<titelebitties> feek a leekjs
quite the humorous one. EP, you should create a drunken stupor moment category.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
man! us all a bunch os hipcrits with nothins ti do but male fun of me...i dints oave to mcuh to sdrink. I haf few siths of 151 and some ither stuff but cafnt member

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
TittleBitties said:
man! us all a bunch os hipcrits with nothins ti do but male fun of me...i dints oave to mcuh to sdrink. I haf few siths of 151 and some ither stuff but cafnt member
Umm, you might want to sleep this off... Else you might have a fair number of posts to clean up in the morning, if you can remember what you were trying to say. tbh, I can be fairly good at figuring many things out...but umm, anyone care to phrase this for me? I'm not exactly sure how I should say this, right about now ;)

<ElementalDragon> was gonna say... "67.... damn"
Somehow, I don't think so. A single shot would increase one's blood alchohol level by .02 in the average adult (course body weight can make a difference). So here we'd be talking about a blood alchohol level of 1.34. Wouldn't a person pass out, throw up, or something before then? 6-7 shots would be more like it with a blood alchohol level of .14 I s'pose...

shokpin

OSNN Junior Addict
When I get drunk...I often end up making an ass of myself on social networking sites....which I only frequent when I'm drunk.

The next day is like a scavenger hunt, trying to find all the oddball comments you left which you dont remember doing :D

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
i will try my best to clean them up...now i just gotta figure how many threads i posted in...hope it wasnt too many

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
TittleBitties said:
i will try my best to clean them up...now i just gotta figure how many threads i posted in...hope it wasnt too many
If you click on your profile to view it (Not user CP), and then click find all posts by TittleBitties it should list your last 500 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal