Tiny Personal Firewall 4.5

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
So TPF 4.5 is finally out and so is the 250GB hard disk by Western Digital?? : )

Anyone knows if I should uninstall my old TPF before I install the new version or should I just go ahead and install the new version?

But I like my old version .. and it works wanderfully well though !!

No huge need to rush and upgrade if its working good :) Remember as the saying goes "if its not broken, dont fix it".

You should be fine just to upgrade over it, backup your configeration to be safe!

I'm still using v2.something and it works well enough that I won't bother upgrading for now..

Yeah .. I guess so too. But I downloaded into one of the test machines and tried it .. looks like ermm .. whats the other firewall thats actually same with TPF?

Talking about Kerio? They were once hand in hand, before the split.

Yeah it looks like Kerio with all the new features around .. Sandbox or something like that if I am not mistaken right?

So anyone else using the latest TPF software around here?

Any feedback please? : )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back