• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Times Square, NY on New Year's eve

If you can't make it to Times Square for the famed locale's 100th New Year's Eve celebration, you can watch it from start to finish online. Microsoft's MSN portal said Tuesday it will provide an online broadcast of the historic party. The Webcast starts at 3 p.m. Pacific Standard Time when event organizers plan to raise their trademark crystal ball and runs until 9:15 p.m. PST after the ball's drop. Visitors to the MSN Video site will be able to follow the action in New York City via three live streams.
c|net News.com :)

...or you could go out and do something more interesting. :p
Just posted it in case anyone hasn't seen this before. I'm definitely not staying indoors on New Year's eve. ;)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
been there... done that....

once is enough and it's only REALLY fun in the first few blocks...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I'll probably be on 6th street with some mates... getting sloshed outta me l'il mind :D

:dead:

graphics card *hic* wot's dat? does it taste good?

:tired:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
NetRyder said:
Yikes. We have some anti-social beings here. :p
:p
Well the thing is you wake up on Jan 1st and it's just another day,same as the one before,nothings changed so why make a big deal out of it?
I'm 36,been there,got the tshirt and wore it out :squareeye

Well my plan's pretty much like Sazars! Last time me and my mates drank too much we ended up messing with his Katana collection :rolleyes: Bad idea!

We're planning a midnight barbeque heh It'll probably be literally freezing outside, but hopefully be too drunk to feel the cold or the burning bbq when we accidently trip into it :D

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Evil Marge said:
:p
Well the thing is you wake up on Jan 1st and it's just another day,same as the one before,nothings changed so why make a big deal out of it?
I'm 36,been there,got the tshirt and wore it out :squareeye
Amen sister!

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Khayman said:
Amen sister!
Thank you :up:
Times Square has always been live via webcam's.Been one running on earth cam for years. :)#

New year is just an excuse to get drunk,make an idiot of yourself,cause a fight with the gadgey next to you and then throw your guts up :rolleyes: No thanks,I'll be in bed with me cocoa :p

Evil Marge said:
New year is just an excuse to get drunk, make an idiot of yourself,cause a fight with the gadgey next to you and then throw your guts up :rolleyes:
Since I don't drink, I'll just amuse myself by watching the drunks making fools of themselves. :p

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
NetRyder said:
Since I don't drink, I'll just amuse myself by watching the drunks making fools of themselves. :p
:laugh:
I'll be taking me hot chocolate and Oor Wulie annual to me bed long before the new year arrives :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis