time!

Kush

High On Life!
umm my time zone is +3 gmt and right now its 2:26 but it shows as 4:3somthing on the forum even though it says +3 gmt

Time's ok here, its about 3 minutes fast according to my clock, but thats acceptable.

according to my time, this thread hasnt even existed yet :p.. on the posts, it says 1:42pm and its only 1:04pm... lol

here too... my time zone is +8 gmt, right now 20.40 but it show as 22.43

See the attachment.
My windows clock is set via "time.nist.gov" so it should be right ;)

actualli i had this problem quite a long time ago but just lazy to post as i thought its only me who experience the problem... hmm seems we all got same prob ;)

yea.. ive just changed my time zone to -1 just like Speedy_B, and its now only 3 mins fast.. thats better :)

My windows clock is also set via "time.nist.gov" :D

now it shows that its 6:04 pm and its not even 4 someone needs to fix this!

try changing your GMT hour a bit.. maybe put it back an hour and see what comes up then?

Alex :cool:

huh? :confused: no, they should be able to fix it, i mean if its a problem why leave it unattended.

putting it back an hour will fix the daylight saving changes.. im not sure if servers can do the daylight saving changed? :confused:

no i know, but i am saying they should fix that!!!

We're in BST now, which is GMT+1 and to get the right time we need -1

So basically the board is 2 hours ahead.

Mafia, this thread was created this morning, we need to wait for either waddy or EP to come online, which is usually around the 10PM GMT mark, so just wait. it will be fixed now that we know of the problem.

theres probably an offset in the admin cp, my boards are offset by 61 minutes I think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back