time!

I had it as GMT+10 and it was 2 hours off. So I just "moved" to Perth. Everything's fine now.

Hahah "moved" ... quite amused me for some reason :D :D

if i want any ice-cubes, i know where to ask now huh Jewelzz ;)

Is it nice up in Alaska? Ive never been there before

:cool:

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Mafia, this thread was created this morning, we need to wait for either waddy or EP to come online, which is usually around the 10PM GMT mark, so just wait. it will be fixed now that we know of the problem.

No rush man, i know these technacalities:), its ok i was just informing the ntfs team, and the others were telling me just to use another time zone, but i was just telling them that why not fix it? its better to have a tip top shape website am i right or am i wrong?:D

Funny thing is, that when it gets fixed, everyone who's in the wrong timezone will be all messed up again ;)

Funny thing is, that when it gets fixed, everyone who's in the wrong timezone will be all messed up again

Better not unpack everything then :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Funny thing is, that when it gets fixed, everyone who's in the wrong timezone will be all messed up again ;)
I'm moving to a different time zone anyway :p

It's a time zone thing created by daylight savings time - now my question would be - where is the server physically located in the States - as Arizona(for sure) and I believe Indiana doe snot go on daylight savings time and my Central Tinme Zone makes the time off 1 hour!

Of course it's been wrong for sooo long I never pay any attention to it anyway!:D

Strangest thing, does anybody really know what time is, does anyone really care?

Here in the UK there is legislation before Parliament to change from a twenty-four hour day to a ten-hour day thereby circumventing daylight saving hours adjustments and to conform to there being ten of everything. This could mean that unless you change you contract of employment now you will only get two new hours off before having to start work again and as a side issue have to use a calculator to programme you microwave, TV and video recorder to say nothing about re-painting all the clock faces. Mind you it will also mean that all missiles fired at you by a foreign power will arrive in the wrong place and at the wrong time, hopefully the wrong Country.

How do I know the universe is expanding “It’s dark at night”.

I still am trying to get my head around meters and centimetres and can’t help thinking in feet and inches, pounds of weight and pints and gallons. Where did we all go wrong?

:D :D :D

The server is located in TX but I believe runs on GMT time.

Arizona, Hawaii and parts of Indiana don't change clocks, ever!

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
Strangest thing, does anybody really know what time is, does anyone really care?

About time...

You must remember "Chicago" (the group).

How do I know the universe is expanding “It’s dark at night”.

Unless you are somewhere above Alaska when it's dark for six (6) months straight. :p

Plus the Clock here has always been a little squirly to say the least. :D

Your clock says 02:59hrs mine say 01:59hrs, this proves the fallacy that time does exist?

All in a dream.

:) :) :)

Here in the UK there is legislation before Parliament to change from a twenty-four hour day to a ten-hour day thereby circumventing daylight saving hours adjustments and to conform to there being ten of everything. This could mean that unless you change you contract of employment now you will only get two new hours off before having to start work again and as a side issue have to use a calculator to programme you microwave, TV and video recorder to say nothing about re-painting all the clock faces. Mind you it will also mean that all missiles fired at you by a foreign power will arrive in the wrong place and at the wrong time, hopefully the wrong Country.

Is this true?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back