Time to Upgrade again ?

C

cwalker2734

Look below at my sig, you will see a current list of my gaming rig, I am looking to sell, as a whole; do not have time to piece it out.

If someone has a conxn to an AMD Fx51, or to an Intel Pentium Extreme Edition, that is what I am moving to.

As far as this rig is concerned make me an offer, I will entertain any serious offers, and Please only people who are serious
(no $100.00 offers...)

:drools:

looks sweet but i cant aford it :p

Originally posted by cwalker2734
Look below at my sig, you will see a current list of my gaming rig, I am looking to sell, as a whole; do not have time to piece it out.

If someone has a conxn to an AMD Fx51, or to an Intel Pentium Extreme Edition, that is what I am moving to.

As far as this rig is concerned make me an offer, I will entertain any serious offers, and Please only people who are serious
(no $100.00 offers...)

Well no guarantee, have to modify the power supply to my country, don't know it's history.

Give you 40 squids, my best offer. I am open to haggling below 40 squids.

Swap the Lite On for a Plextor Premium and I'll offer $400.00 cash. Think about all that hard, cold CASH!

Snookbooger,

Of Course !!! I'll sell you that CD-Burner for $400....lol

Why would you want a plextor?

I've had both. Lite-On is more "copy friendly" and much quieter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back