Time now 02.05

K

Kirrie2001

Clocks forward 1 hour now in UK. We have just lost an hours sleep.

Goodnight Folks.

Gotta live in Arizona, we don't change the time here

hrmm... daylight savings doesn't start in california until the 7th, so i got a week left before i lose my hour. :p blah.

Originally posted by emmie-chan
hrmm... daylight savings doesn't start in california until the 7th, so i got a week left before i lose my hour. :p blah.
Yep...here too.

Jewellz, it's Arizona, Indiana and I think one other that doesn't change clocks. What is the other one(s)?

Hawaii I believe. And I think it's only part of Indiana but I could be wrong, I'm wrong a lot lol

Edit: Shocker, I was right:

Thus, US and Indiana law create three different time arrangements in the Hoosier State:

76 counties (including state capital Indianapolis) are in the Eastern Time Zone but do not change to Daylight time in April; instead they remain on Standard Time all year long; [yellow on map and chart]

11 counties -- six near Chicago, IL, and five near Evansville, IN, are in the Central Time Zone and use both Central Standard and Central Daylight; [red on map and chart] and

five other counties -- two near Cincinnati, OH, and three near Louisville, KY -- are in the Eastern Time Zone but use both Eastern Standard and Eastern Daylight
Read More

Remind me not to live in Indiana. Imagine if you lived close to their little "line" and lived on one side but worked on the other. You'd have to wear two watches. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back