• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Time is not correct.

I set the time options for +1.00 GMT, but when I post something at 13:55 (what I just did), the time is set to 7:55! Can this be fixed, please? (I still don't like the name NTFS.org. Go back to Xp-erience.org! With the new content of course)

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
It appears that my time is set to GMT - well, probably British Summer Time (I believe it is called over yonder).

My actual time is GMT - 6 hours - but it is displaying time as minus 6 hours from my time - thus it appears to display GMT.

Although that would not be the case for glaanieboy - his is also 6 hours slow, when he is supposed to be plus one hour????:confused:

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I just set mine to GMT (although I am in the central time zone in the states) and my time is now correct!

So it appears ya have to set it for the wrong time zone ( adjusting 6 hours ahead ot make it correct!:p

I had to set it to +7.00 GMT Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta to set it correctly. As for GMT, I thought that was the time set in Greenwich? So a server move shouldn't make any difference.
[edit]
Woah, thought I was living in the past, but it seems that the time has been restored. Thank EP!
[/edit]

I know, I had to change mine 3 times now this morning, I noticed it was wrong before the switch over, but just thought it was me, so I didn't say anything, guess I should have before. my bad.

:cool:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
"Does anybody really know what time it is... Does anybody really care.......... about time" :D

I got a piece of tape over the time, I hate lookin at it.
Cause when I do, "Holy Shi*!!! It's WHAT time??!! :p

I dunno if this has to do with the posting problem earlier, but the time is again not correct. This time it is set to + 5 hours of the normal time.
Damn, I am nagging about time, do I? I am almost like that bunny in Alice in Wonderland.

BTW What do you think about my sig and avatar :p

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I now live in Brazil, Buenos Aires, Georgetown :rolleyes:

Wonder where I'll live when the clocks change since Arizona doesn't change time.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I'm nor sure what is going on :)

All I can think is that during the time the server problems were occuring in earlier.. even the clock stopped...

The forum settings are correct
and I am guessing your individual settings are correct, so you just need to grin and bare it for the night :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix