Throwing Boiling Water into -40 Air

It's amazing how quick that happens, wonder if he did it a few times for experimentation before taping it.

Nah it happens. I've personally tried it with...spit :p

True. I haven't seen the move and I know whats gonna happen. And there is nothing like feeling the moisture in your nose freeze.

Steevo said:
And there is nothing like feeling the moisture in your nose freeze.

One of the most annoying things ever :mad:

I once was walking outside when it was very windy, blew a snot rocket and had it go all over my face :eek:

hehe, looks interesting, but not as good as placing stuff in liquid nitrogen... Many years ago, (back when I was still a kid), we had someone do it with various stuff. Shattered a banana, a bit of hose, and some other stuff, like they were made of porcilin :laugh:

Almost like licking a flagpople when it's freezing outside :eek:

Yeah, in TX it would just splash right back down :p

Welcome to OSNN SPepper

Thats a really cool video, good find :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back