Three monitors

M

m00stang

I am trying to install a third PCI video card in my system. I currently have an AGP Geforce2 Ti, PCI Geforce 2 MX400. I am attempting to add PCI Vid card, Geforce4 MX420. When I first insert it into the PC the machine boots, installs default drivers then blue screens. I can boot into safe mode, but in normal mode the machine hangs right after I enter my password.

Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

Any ideas?

The only thing I can think of is power, but I am running an AMD certified Enermax 350W ps .. shouldn't be a problem.

Please help!!

power enough - main reson = motherboard ! Try to update BIOS and keep us with news then.. ;)

Brand new mobo .. here are the entire system stats.

Koolance water cooled case
350W Enermax PS
Soyo KT333 Dragon Ultra Platinum
AMD XP 2200+
1.5gig OCZ PC3200 DDR

Board has the newest bios (2aa2r), everything else is functioning perfectly. Problem is only with a third video card .. if I remove the third (any one of the 3) the other 2 will work. At this point I'm assuming its power. They are all nVIDIA cards so there should be absolutely NO driver issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back