Three dimensional sound clip...

Thats really neat, good find :)

If I can't experience it while listening through normal speakers, than there is no use to it. I do not wear headphones at all unless I am out of the house with my iPod. I don't need to destroy my ears more than they are allready destroyed.

umm... ok? its just a neat surround sound file. Its not loud or anything... just neat. :-\ you just need a 4 or 5 speaker setup to hear it or I guess some headphones.

X-Istence said:
If I can't experience it while listening through normal speakers, than there is no use to it. I do not wear headphones at all unless I am out of the house with my iPod. I don't need to destroy my ears more than they are allready destroyed.

:crosseyed:

Sounds like a match box

zeke_mo said:
Sounds like a match box
It is a matchbox. :D
If you listen to it through a pair of headphones, it feels like it's moving all the way around your head.

Awesome find, Nets.

Too Bad X- will never experience this. Doesn't know what he is missing.

I LUVZ the quadrophonics. Thanks again, Nets.

Heeter

X is just being arrogant and stubborn again :p Its his loss if he doesnt use headphones.

That sound is scary though heh, it sounded like the guy was shaking a match box under my seat to the right at one point.

you know i have a surround system and it was pretty cool to listen to it on "normal speakers" hehe.

I only have one headphone working atm, so it kind of loses the quality lol

Khayman said:
I only have one headphone working atm, so it kind of loses the quality lol

Just spin your head around slowly to feel the effect, a la The Exorcist style head spinning, but slower, LOLOL

Heeter

when the sound is behind u, u expect to see something coming round, its cool

It always seemed strange to me that nobody could figure out how to make surround sound out of a stereo signal. We only have two ears, after all.

Wow that is so cool! REP++

themafia.69 said:
when the sound is behind u, u expect to see something coming round, its cool

I know eh! It's kinda freaky at first.

X-Istence said:

You don't need to wear headphones. I just used normal speakers and it was fine. :)

The effect relies on the sound hitting your ears at exactly the same moment, so headphones work a lot better.

Yeah, definitely try it out with a pair of headphones. The effect is much more realistic.
Glad you guys enjoyed it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back