• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Three dimensional sound clip...

X-Istence

Political User
If I can't experience it while listening through normal speakers, than there is no use to it. I do not wear headphones at all unless I am out of the house with my iPod. I don't need to destroy my ears more than they are allready destroyed.

Aprox

Political User
umm... ok? its just a neat surround sound file. Its not loud or anything... just neat. :-\ you just need a 4 or 5 speaker setup to hear it or I guess some headphones.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
X-Istence said:
If I can't experience it while listening through normal speakers, than there is no use to it. I do not wear headphones at all unless I am out of the house with my iPod. I don't need to destroy my ears more than they are allready destroyed.
:crosseyed:

Sounds like a match box

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Awesome find, Nets.

Too Bad X- will never experience this. Doesn't know what he is missing.

I LUVZ the quadrophonics. Thanks again, Nets.

Heeter

X is just being arrogant and stubborn again :p Its his loss if he doesnt use headphones.

That sound is scary though heh, it sounded like the guy was shaking a match box under my seat to the right at one point.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Khayman said:
I only have one headphone working atm, so it kind of loses the quality lol

Just spin your head around slowly to feel the effect, a la The Exorcist style head spinning, but slower, LOLOL

Heeter

It always seemed strange to me that nobody could figure out how to make surround sound out of a stereo signal. We only have two ears, after all.

~bk

I
Political User
X-Istence said:
You don't need to wear headphones. I just used normal speakers and it was fine. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix