Thread title broken in forum overview

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
hybrib just posted a new thread, called "Device/Harddisk1/DR2" - the bane of my exsistance. Normally a title would be broken in the overview, to prevent sidescrolling, but it seems the board also looks at the length of a word, causing the thread title in the overview to be .... See attachment to see what I mean ;)

Attachments

• ....png
    ....png
    13 KB · Views: 164
How odd, was this before or after the 3.0.3 update? Also is it still an issue?

Dunno and dunno. It happened just before I posted, so you do the math :p If this still is an issue, I dunno either, then I have to shamelessly bump the thread in question.

Still happening

Attachments

• still_happening.png
    still_happening.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 118
This still a problem?

(Just cleaning up the problems :p)

Still a problem, just spotted it on the forums.

Happens to the Mozilla/Thunderbird/Firefox/IE/Opera/elinks/lynx/links/Netscape thread all the time. You only see The ... and that's it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back