thread consolidations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

walter9258

Verizon Hater
ok, I understand the moderators are trying to keep the forum streemlined by combining threads into common FAQ topics, but when they are consilidated before questions are answered it makes it a great deal harder to ever get a response. if you are going to combine threads, could you please wait until the question has been answered? thanks.

Or maybe we can have the questions asked in the FAQ threads BEFORE they're posted in this forum. Hmm?

NawdaKh said:
Or maybe we can have the questions asked in the FAQ threads BEFORE they're posted in this forum. Hmm?

Well whenever a question gets asked in the FAQ it DOESN'T get answered. the whole point of a forum is to post questions and get them answered. when many questions are posted under the same thread it becomes very confusing and almost impossible to get a straight answer from anyone. I'm all for having posts in the FAQ, but they should have answers first, otherwise it just defeats the purpose.

This is true most of the time....However in Razr world the same question gets asked repeatedly because people do not read the FAQ. Most of these problems have been asked and answered already, it just takes some reading to find the answers you need. However, in Razr world as in real life people think that the problem they are having is unique to them...so please read the FAQ becuase it has a lot of answers, and then if you problem is truly unique we will dispatch a Razr Guru to sort you out and answer your question. thank you for participating, have a nice day. :)

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=82497

That says it all. Most users fail to read the posting guidelines for the sub forum and then don't post the question in the right place. However, new threads and posts can be tracked from User CP.

Quite frankly, we are an OPERATING SYSTEM help forum, not a phone forum. We cater to the needs of RAZR users because Venom was nice enough to provide the information. All we ask in return is that users follow the guidelines.

If we didn't merge threads in the sub forum then it would become out of control and unmanageable.

Question answered, thread closed. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back