Thoughts On UT2K3.

Cast

North Seed
What do you guys think?
Comparing it to UT.

At 1st I didn't like it. The CTF map is useless but I got used to it. Right now BR is my fav to play.

I love ut2k3... I liked it from the start

I only play instagib right now... its brilliant

I love the ctf map actually... with instagib it is unbelievable...

UT2K3

Over the past few months I've gotten addicted to Bombing Run mode. I've been a CTF guy for years. I think that's going to change now.

-W

yah... currently thats the only thing I am playing... instagib of course :)

Very cool game indeed, at first I thought it was a ripoff of Q3 but there is serious UT undertones in there and this thing has more spit shine on it than Quake3... well impressed.

I haven't even disabled the announcer, I must have been one of the first people to download this demo on dialup :)

Started getting it before the mirrors went up, as I was sat in the ETG chatroom and it took a good 7or 8 hours ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

Started getting it before the mirrors went up, as I was sat in the ETG chatroom and it took a good 7or 8 hours ;)

thats when u need 512k broadband matey :)

game is alright i guess. i wish you could have more bots in the levels though.

BT refuse to install it in my area as they won't benefit from it.

Pretty good. I don't like comparing it with UT as they feel totally different games, both fantastic. Love BR, been playing it loads. And it runs great on my 1.2Ghz, gf2mx - for which the leak ran shite. N1 Epic/DE/Atari(?) :D

The game is great, but hope they change the Rocket launcher rate of fire and Minigun damage. A lot of discussion on the UT forums about that.

Other that that, love it! :D

I loved the graphics and gameplay but I really prefer games that have a storyline, like Q2 or something........really UT and Q3 are VERY similar, and unless you have top notch broadband and/or LAN to play with your buddies.....you'll have to play SP and it's not as fun to shoot just bots....I don't think I'll buy it...

I love this game, I have been playing the CTF map almost none stop, I need to try the BR mode.

the music file must be hidden somehwre in the main unreal directory, select it using your burning software then just burn it, simple as

Originally posted by dabomb
the music file must be hidden somehwre in the main unreal directory, select it using your burning software then just burn it, simple as

the extension is OGG..WMP doesn't play it.

Well I have been playing Bombing Run for a bit now and love it.

Also with my tinkering and my want for the Pulse Gun the CTF map, I have found that the cheats are the same as the orig Unreal Tournament ones. I love that Pulse Gun.

I love ut2003, but i 've only played DM atm,gonna try CTF and BR soon though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back