• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thoughts On UT2K3.

Cast

North Seed
What do you guys think?
Comparing it to UT.

At 1st I didn't like it. The CTF map is useless but I got used to it. Right now BR is my fav to play.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I love ut2k3... I liked it from the start

I only play instagib right now... its brilliant

I love the ctf map actually... with instagib it is unbelievable...

Wrathchild

OSNN Senior Addict
UT2K3

Over the past few months I've gotten addicted to Bombing Run mode. I've been a CTF guy for years. I think that's going to change now.

-W

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Very cool game indeed, at first I thought it was a ripoff of Q3 but there is serious UT undertones in there and this thing has more spit shine on it than Quake3... well impressed.

I haven't even disabled the announcer, I must have been one of the first people to download this demo on dialup :)

Started getting it before the mirrors went up, as I was sat in the ETG chatroom and it took a good 7or 8 hours ;)

H

huFFamOOse

Pretty good. I don't like comparing it with UT as they feel totally different games, both fantastic. Love BR, been playing it loads. And it runs great on my 1.2Ghz, gf2mx - for which the leak ran shite. N1 Epic/DE/Atari(?) :D

Protac

OSNN Junior Addict
The game is great, but hope they change the Rocket launcher rate of fire and Minigun damage. A lot of discussion on the UT forums about that.

Other that that, love it! :D

F

fedele

I loved the graphics and gameplay but I really prefer games that have a storyline, like Q2 or something........really UT and Q3 are VERY similar, and unless you have top notch broadband and/or LAN to play with your buddies.....you'll have to play SP and it's not as fun to shoot just bots....I don't think I'll buy it...

Well I have been playing Bombing Run for a bit now and love it.

Also with my tinkering and my want for the Pulse Gun the CTF map, I have found that the cheats are the same as the orig Unreal Tournament ones. I love that Pulse Gun.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies