This weather is to extreme!

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
I know I dont have very much room to complain.. but I mean cmon my body cant take these extream weather changes! It was in the mid seventies last week, and right now its snowing outside (and it never snows here).

Is this strange weather happening anywhere else in the world?

MONKEYDSSS !!!!

yah its cold here tooo man !!

You too shouldn't be complaining. It's ****ing -13F but with windchill it feels like -26F.

AHHHHHHHH!

Pfft... it was -30 Celsius here today with -30 Celsius of windchill... :dead:

Ok... Like I said, I know I dont much room to complain. All I am saying is the sudden weather change. You know how things crack when going from sudden hot to cold? well thats how my body feels right now.

Hsn said:
Pfft... it was -30 Celsius here today with -30 Celsius of windchill... :dead:

Ahh, Calgary weather :D Miss it...not :p

Wait, it snowed in Cali? You must be a Nor Cal person then?

We had rain here in LA today, which is never fun (it's still drizzling a bit), and it got a little colder than usual, but nothing too bad. Besides, I had enough work to do that I stayed indoors for most of the day anyway. :)

Rained last night (small thunderstorm), windy as hell.

Today was snowing on/off and still windy as hell.

The other day it was getting nicer then wham a whole new direction.

NetRyder said:
Wait, it snowed in Cali? You must be a Nor Cal person then?

We had rain here in LA today, which is never fun (it's still drizzling a bit), and it got a little colder than usual, but nothing too bad. Besides, I had enough work to do that I stayed indoors for most of the day anyway. :)
Yeah, I live in the foothills west of Tahoe. At about 1000 Feet, it never snows at this elevation.

I didnt really go outside either, had a nice day to relax (which is almost everday when you are unemployed :p ) But its still a sudden change... ugg. :dead:

:laugh:

Actually though, there is some room to complain when the temperatures keep changing, cause it makes it more difficult for the body to acclimate or adjust. Moving from winter into summer, and summer into winter, our bodies take some time to prepare/acclimate themselves for climate change; and no I don't just mean changes in the cloathes we were either. It's more to do with biological adaptation...

When the temps constantly change between being rather warm, and rather cold, it makes it harder for the body to adjust, and can also increase one's chances of getting sick. If it would just stay warm, or just stay cold, it would actually be better for one's health... Can't speak for all, but this past couple months we'd have like 1 day in the upper 60s, and the next in the lower 20s, etc... A 45+ degree change in temps, which occurs in little time, is a bit for the body to adjust to...

Anyhow, it's still supposed to be in the 60s tomarrow, so I guess the cold hasn't come here yet :up: The past couple months though, it was kinda bad with somewhat rapid fluctiations in local temperatures...

I'm still getting over this respiratory system virus I had gotten more then a week about however. Albeit, after Wednesday (6 days after I got it) having been the worst of them all, it just started to get a bit better on Thursday, and have improved a bit into Friday, except my voice which is extremely horse (probably from all that caughing). So it's going away... Because of it though, I've somewhat avoided going outside, getting a fair amount of rest instead, while drinking a lot of fluids (probably like 1.5-2 gallons a day, lol), and a number of medications the doctors had me on to help clear the junk outa my respiratory system...

Last edited:
Supposed to be around 0 all weekend long with the windchill :s

You think your weather changes are bad, New England is MUCH much worse :p

Went from 80 on Thursday to a high of 34 today.

The world is coming to an end.

Actually, it has to do with some really cold wind from the the North Pole and some really warm wind from Mexico colliding and causes the weird **** up.

-10F currently. Low of -16F that makes it about -24C now and a low of -27C

Feels like -32F :D Nice weather.

It was 62 here the day before yesterday. Yesterday it was 34, today it is 23 and they are calling for snow. I blame on global warming.

Yesturday in Ottawa, -30 and extreme ice rain and wind

frigging crazyness

the sun is out here beautiful day.......:)

but its windy as hell and its 6 degrees F windchill of -13 :s

but my girlfriend should keep me warm..:)

Snowing all the sudden here in MA, didn't know it was supposed to :eek:

Johnny said:
It was 62 here the day before yesterday. Yesterday it was 34, today it is 23 and they are calling for snow. I blame on global warming.
About the same on my side of PA. My 15 minute ride to work took over an hour today because of the roads. Not a whole lot of snow, but windblown and icy...oh, and can't forget about the idiot drivers who think they are impervious to bad roads. Most of those I saw twice, once as they were flying past me and again a little further down the road as they were awaiting the tow truck.

Hurry up, spring!

ThePatriot said:
About the same on my side of PA. My 15 minute ride to work took over an hour today because of the roads. Not a whole lot of snow, but windblown and icy...oh, and can't forget about the idiot drivers who think they are impervious to bad roads. Most of those I saw twice, once as they were flying past me and again a little further down the road as they were awaiting the tow truck.

Hurry up, spring!
Ha thats pretty funny, you worded that perfectly!
Right now in Dover its 12 degrees farenheit with a slight wind, this is such messed up weather, yesterday is snowed, nothing to use New Englanders but... There is not any consistance anymore...
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back