This site crashes Firefox !

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
This has been happening for a while. I thought someone already knew about it. Anyway, Every time I come here I have to come back about four or five times because it is crashing firefox left and right. I know it is this site; it only does it on this site. So could someone please look into it ??

It's odd that it only happens with this site. I don't have this issue anywhere else..

Here's a classic Johnny line...

Switch to Internet Explorer.

madmatt said:
Here's a classic Johnny line...

Switch to Internet Explorer.

I'm not going back to internet explorer till vista comes out. or they release an update of ie7. firefox works great for all webs sites excpet this one. For some reason it don't cooperate. I am thinking it could very well be an extension I have installed ..

Works fine for me.

I rarely use FF though. It's too slow and takes up too much memory :(

Clear cache, and delete the Mozilla folder (or back it up, then delete it)

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Mozilla

I'm using FF at work b/c some of my Java / VPN solutions are not quite working with it properly yet, so I left IE6 on. I got addicted very quickly to tabs when the beta arrived.

no issues here....try doing a clean install of FF

Yeah I think I would have more complaints if it was an issue with all firefox users.

yeh i dont have any issues wtih using Firefox. In fact its the only thing i use to view this site...

I have tried Firefox from a few different machines this AM, no issues here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back