This post should generate the need for a new mouse in some people :)

Re: This post should generate the need for a enw mouse in some people :)

That is a little to sophisticated for the average user I would think.

Ammm nope.

heh well we know who doesn't like gadgets then :p

But it has a cable. :s

Besides it having a wire, you have to have desk space to move it around.

Long live the wireless trackball. :up:

LordOfLA said:
heh well we know who doesn't like gadgets then :p

Oh, I like gadgets. In fact, mice are one of the few things I can totally afford to splurge on. :laugh:

so when are you splurging on a mouse as ridiculous as that one? :D

Well I have no problem moving the mouse around - but a cable :eek:
Happy with MX1000 Icemat2 combo :D

yeah the darn cable keeps gettin' tangled with the beer.:laugh:

A new mouse wouldn't serve a purpose though. I'm not an impulse buyer. Buying because it seems cool just isn't me. I think this applies to most people who make their living instead of getting an allowance whether they like gadgets or not. When I do buy a mouse though, I try to get the best I can get. Unless this cleans my shower, it's not worth it.

vern said:
A new mouse wouldn't serve a purpose though. I'm not an impulse buyer. Buying because it seems cool just isn't me. I think this applies to most people who make their living instead of getting an allowance whether they like gadgets or not. When I do buy a mouse though, I try to get the best I can get. Unless this cleans my shower, it's not worth it.

Yeah, I also would probably purchase a mouse if it cleaned my shower, however, not so sure that would be cost effective. My shower curtain was starting to mold, so I replaced it for 3 bucks. I guess that is cheaper than a mouse anyday :)
Electronic Punk said:
Well I have no problem moving the mouse around - but a cable :eek:
Happy with MX1000 Icemat2 combo :D

Ah yes, I have enjoyed the bliss that is the MX1000 for about a year now. Best mouse ever, hands down!

For those of you worried bout the cable, um all you need is a scissor and a quick snip.

Then it will be cordless.

A ph.D student at MIT told me though that the mouse may not work as before once this wireless mod has been made but I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

LOL the wireless mod

I Like it.....

Hehe

Reps+++

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back