This little thing

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
looks pathetic. But cute :p

born.jpg

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm off to hurl than...

dont puke all over yourself there Benny, u'll be feeling a lot warmer on outside as well then :p

It's a Gerbil. But Benny that should make you feel hungry, purrrrr purrr.

Mubbers

I'm listening to the 'Pet Shop Boy's'

I don't think it's pathetic, I think it's cute, and I want one!:)

Mafia : Good advice, I'll try ;)

Mubbers: cant i feel sick and be hungry at the same time???

to answer your question Benny, try eating while it's still warm and in the air :D

Posted by mafiafromrussia
to answer your question Benny, try eating while it's still warm and in the air :D

Well that requires some amazing agility, which i don't have,
I'll collect it for later.

Ew, stop talking about barfing and eating it in midair, and comment on my baby gerbil ! :p

is it considered evil that all i wana do is drop kick it?:p

yes. I'd rather have someone eat it alive then see you drop kick it :p

Nick M--I didn't realize that he was actually yours, I thought it was just some picture you found somewhere. How old is the little guy/gal?

nick, i dont think that some one here would like to eat it alive. cooked?? i'll give that a thought when i'm hungry :p

lol Zooker it's not mine! I just called the picture mine because people wanted to drop kick it :p ( I wish it was mine; that would been one heck of a baby picture ) it is some picture that I found somewhere! first thoughts were the correct ones :)

:p hehe--OK!!:D It still makes me think about getting one, however, still fresh is the memory of these Dwarf Hamsters we had at one time, they were cute and that's about it, they bit you if you held them, they fought with each other if you had them together in the cage, and P.U.!!!! They were very smelly!! So, I'll just enjoy the picture instead, that way I don't get stuck cleaning the cages.:D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back