• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

This little thing

M

mafiafromrussia

dont puke all over yourself there Benny, u'll be feeling a lot warmer on outside as well then :p

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
It's a Gerbil. But Benny that should make you feel hungry, purrrrr purrr.

Mubbers

I'm listening to the 'Pet Shop Boy's'

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Posted by mafiafromrussia
to answer your question Benny, try eating while it's still warm and in the air :D
Well that requires some amazing agility, which i don't have,
I'll collect it for later.

Nick M--I didn't realize that he was actually yours, I thought it was just some picture you found somewhere. How old is the little guy/gal?

M

mafiafromrussia

nick, i dont think that some one here would like to eat it alive. cooked?? i'll give that a thought when i'm hungry :p

lol Zooker it's not mine! I just called the picture mine because people wanted to drop kick it :p ( I wish it was mine; that would been one heck of a baby picture ) it is some picture that I found somewhere! first thoughts were the correct ones :)

:p hehe--OK!!:D It still makes me think about getting one, however, still fresh is the memory of these Dwarf Hamsters we had at one time, they were cute and that's about it, they bit you if you held them, they fought with each other if you had them together in the cage, and P.U.!!!! They were very smelly!! So, I'll just enjoy the picture instead, that way I don't get stuck cleaning the cages.:D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis