This is your brain.. This is your brain on drugs..

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Anyone remember those old public service commercials here in the US with the egg in the frying pan and the line:

"This is your brain" <picture of the egg>
"This is your brain on drugs" <picture of the egg frying>

Well, here is a different.. umm.. example to what drugs can do to the mind

http://www.missblackwidow.com/drugs.html

--fitz
Rememer those old

Sounds like rubbish to me, but not something I have seen before, there is no way that all those drugs have a similar affect on spiders as they do on humans, our physiology is completely different -- obviously. Cept spiderman.

We don't spin webs... nor do we build nests... we just eat, sleep and sh!t around all day. jks :p

So technically, spiders on drugs are more productive than people on drugs.

Electronic Punk said:
Maybe more creative..

Electronic Punk said:
They are generally, drugs or not.. :D

You all missed the only intersting thing in there. Caffeine had almost the worst effect on the web crawlers.

HOW MUCH CAFFEINE DO YOU DRINK EACH DAY?

LeeJend said:
You all missed the only intersting thing in there. Caffeine had almost the worst effect on the web crawlers.

I noticed that.. was gona ask you guys if you've noticed any difference when you consume caffeinated drinks. :)

Usually drink a few black coffee's each day at work, and I don't really notice any difference.

caffein makes me wide awake of course but if i drink a pot and ahalf of codfde it makes me tired.. my pour kidneys.

LeeJend said:

I drink atleast 20 cups of coffee most days and not noticed no diference :D

It's one thing that has bothered me for a few years now, with the Western world being told not to do this and not to do that etc... We have populations growing out of control, just look at the U.K. 65% over populated, we are getting more over 50's than the normal expected 'norm' of Western europe, but yet ministers are telling people not to smoke, not to drink, not to catch the 'clap' or any other s.t.d.'s, it's all b.s. let them smoke, let em drink, let em catch h.i.v. not in my backyard quit throwing money at advertising how bad it is, solution, less population, ha.

A healthy society is an overcrowded society, that is my ©quote!

Lee said:
let them smoke, let em drink, let em catch h.i.v. not in my backyard quit throwing money at advertising how bad it is, solution, less population, ha.
Sounds good in theory but you would also have to make them fund themselves for insurance as unhealthy people cost healthy people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back