this is the left out catagory

T

Tbird94sc

no one wanted to post here so i did. im lonley in here........is anyone out there??????????

Hey there, thought I would join you. *Hauls in kegs and food* I bet that gets people in here fast.

moved to The lounge

m00 - damn u n00bs... posting spam in new forum catorgory...

MdSalih

But apparently the party has been moved (BOO!!!!). Some people just have to kill off all of the fun :p .

hey AKHeero what are your scores wit dat geforce 3 if you gotst any?

hijacking will not be tolerating in the tech support forums, any more of it and we will have to steal all your beer.

Last time that I checked it with 3DMark 2001 it was 6085, but that was a few months ago and on a few months old install of XP. I will run it again this week with a newer install of XP.

Hey EP, we aren't hijacking, we are having a good time and you are definitely invited. We were going to share the beer, no need to steal it.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
hijacking will not be tolerating in the tech support forums, any more of it and we will have to steal all your beer.
If it's cats pee, er, I mean fosters, you are welcome too it.

Your a typical Victorian Hipster, you think VB is the only good beer in Oz, well it does come close, but I can handle a Fosters as well :D

I don't care as long as I can taste the alcohol in it.

I sheconds that EPs. What's lalcahol ifsh ya can't taste it?

Anybody else notice that there are no women at this party?

:confused:

That's because we took a peek in here and saw that you didn't even bother to clean the place up, there's no place to sit down, and you're drinkin' the cheap stuff!! Also, where's the tunes....can't have a party with no music...:rolleyes: jeesh!!:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back