This is not pron

I am totally stuck on #8. I know the answer, (found it on the net by accident) but I want to actually solve the puzzle. can anyone give me a hint?

a1ehouse said:
Up to 13 but calling it a thgin for now ! ;-)

Yeah, I found 13 a little tough -
you need to take notice of the prompt and look for the letters that are kinda photoshopped around the picture - they will give you the user name, the rest you will guess

Some help me with 4 lol

I got code thing but cant work it out sure i got pass and user right about 10 times now lol

I keep getting stuck. I am sure that I am looking right at the answer but #5 has me stumped.

dere said:
I keep getting stuck. I am sure that I am looking right at the answer but #5 has me stumped.
Google is your friend -
the lyrics get you lucky - stop "mooching" around.... Mozilla even has a right mouse button for it if you select text!

ah finally got #5 and of course I was looking right at it heh

paul2-0-0-2 said:
what abouT No 4 ????? lol cant find anything on google
sorry - had to edit my post, was meant to be number five! OOPPS

I have already given hints for FOUR along with others, think like Inspector MORSE and that should be it....

yes lol found out its morse code and tried to figure them out with makein pic brighter so can see ..-- .-. etc i worked them all but says its wrong dunno what else to try loll

i can't even really READ the morse code. stoopid LCD won't go bright/contrasty enough for me to read it clearly.

paul2-0-0-2 said:
yes lol found out its morse code and tried to figure them out with makein pic brighter so can see ..-- .-. etc i worked them all but says its wrong dunno what else to try loll

mix em up and
thats it

Maveric169 said:
I am totally stuck on #8. I know the answer, (found it on the net by accident) but I want to actually solve the puzzle. can anyone give me a hint?

how much of a hint shoudl I give?
if I remember right you google and can find a German band, their site is hinted towardss by the caps - the second track in the downloads or somesuch, change it from mp3 and play it as an MPG or somethign and the user/pw is revealed to you.... I think that's it....

lol i couldnt do it so serached on google and found the answers to 15

Would of never done half them anyway some was just to hard

I have finished it now - have to say 16 was hardest for me - after that it's like cheap tricks for 17 and the end.... will try to come back with that hint in a while....

Finally finished. The ending was definately not worth the trouble but it happens.

kreepy20 said:
Awww come on? How about that hint?
I was working on the hint for 11! A hint for 16 is tough - think about the alphabet and forget UNIX (SVOK?) .... I don't think any of that is a spoiler....
you have to spell Love differently with a rodent..... that is for the password, you'll have to have worked out the user though..... I can spoil that later if needed.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back