This is not pron

Yeah, I've actually tried that a few times, editing URLs that is. To no avail...

vivid_vibe said:
Yeah, I've actually tried that a few times, editing URLs that is. To no avail...
you are stuck at 3, right? Should help there....
for the next one (FOUR) you will need morse code... but for this one just think how to make FALSE be TRUE?

Mainframeguy said:
you are stuck at 3, right? Should help there....
for the next one (FOUR) you will need morse code... but for this one just think how to make FALSE be TRUE?
ohhh wow, then I didn't cheat! Cool :)

I am having a hard time reading the morse code though, hard to tell what is and isn't there

Good Luck to everyone continuing with this, but not more clues from me until tomorrow sometime.... and if enyone makes it past 16 they have got further than me anyway!

(But I was really impressed by A1ehouse - it took me a lot longer than that to make it to 11!!)

can anyone help with #4, I think I got the first part, but I can't make out the second part. It blends in too much with the image. Just a hint ............

NVM, got it

Maveric169 said:
can anyone help with #4, I think I got the first part, but I can't make out the second part. It blends in too much with the image. Just a hint ............
adjust your brightness and contrast

Yea, this is getting easier now that I am getting into it, I have made it to 7!!!

i did all of them cept 16. I think 16 is the last one since it says finale.

thats number 2 and the hint is move box mouse over knob hit enter hurry click

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back