this is not my help!!!!

i'd like to think of this as an unconstitutional monarchy... HEIL TO THE KING - EP!

we decided a long time ago that king just didn't sound big enough.

how about anti-climactic supreme being of the universe?

heheehe

<----- Deserves reps for this one :D

Ive seen this issue before, chances are you bios doesnt support the size of drive your putting in there (im guessing 200gb) try a bios flash if that doesnt work your probably SOL

IDLE said:
i look computer manage and it there but saying dynamic unreadable....wtf is going on with this???
Dynamic disks have to be imported if they are placed in another PC - if the dynamic disk is spanned over multiple drives, all these drives have to be imported

On how to deal with this, go to the following page: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkb_cnc_klvo.asp

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back