• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

this is great

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
Yeah, I've always wondered how the anti-gun crowd justifies having such well armed bodyguards. So, in essence what they are saying is that their paid bodyguards are more adept at handling a weapon than you or I? Hmmm, I've never carried where not allowed...and I'm sure you haven't...but I regularly see stories about bodyguards getting nailed on weapons violations. Kinda funny, actually.

How have you been, btw? Haven't had a lot of time to stop in here lately...busy, busy, busy...

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
wish I was busy, busy, busy....ha

oh well it's nice to see you back around. hopefully you'll be around more often
expect a pm...

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
ThePatriot said:
Yeah, I've always wondered how the anti-gun crowd justifies having such well armed bodyguards. So, in essence what they are saying is that their paid bodyguards are more adept at handling a weapon than you or I? Hmmm, I've never carried where not allowed...and I'm sure you haven't...but I regularly see stories about bodyguards getting nailed on weapons violations. Kinda funny, actually.

How have you been, btw? Haven't had a lot of time to stop in here lately...busy, busy, busy...
Doesn't really matter, every state has a different standard when it comes to carrying firearms, what is legal in florida or texas is not legal in california or new york. Until a universal nationwide standard becomes available, this wiil always happen. Regardless if you are for gun control or against it. As far as armed bodyguards...aren't they bullet fodder? seems kinda pointless to me. Oh well Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix