This is creapy

Yeah, how long do rabbits normally live?

Thats not really a threat. I had a buddy down in Tenn. that bread rabbits just for eating. Hardest thing was explaining to his kids why two or three suddenly went missing before dinner.

Good eating! I recommend baked with garlic and blackpepper splashed with a bit of a decent Italian red wine.... yummy.

Last edited:
used to hunt them up north all the time. jackrabbits make great meatballs for Spaghetti. ahh good times.

VenomXt said:
used to hunt them up north all the time. jackrabbits make great meatballs for Spaghetti. ahh good times.

i like to hit rabbits with a slingshot only crippling them and then let my cat whip their ass ..kinda like watching the wildlife chronicles on discovery with a lil modern day help ya know.

i like to hit rabbits with a slingshot only crippling them and then let my cat whip their ass ..kinda like watching the wildlife chronicles on discovery with a lil modern day help ya know.
kinda of primevil but i used to do that with bugs in ant hills i guess. In my defence i used to hunt them with a 22. and would allways eat them as long as no trich worms were in them.
been along time since i have done that though. stupid texas. Up north (wyoming, montana) you have so much public land that you can just go out on it and target shoot/hunt. In texas most of the land is private so you have to know someone with it to use it. Kinda sucks.

I can't believe people still pay attention to this opportunist.

Kill Toby for all I care. The blood is on his hands, not mine.

Melon

hell at this point in time, I'd give him 5 bucks just to see him skin it and eat it!

I think he get queasy though, more of a talker than a doer.

melon said:
I can't believe people still pay attention to this opportunist.

Kill Toby for all I care. The blood is on his hands, not mine.

Melon

I agree, but it's soooo funny to send the linky to friends. Especially the veggie/PETA style peeps.

I'm almost tempted to e-mail the dik head and tell him how the kill, skin, prepare and cook Toby all by himself. Who needs a butcher.

He's probably been boinkin the rabbit for all we know. :p

He's probably got a dozen rabbits all named Toby.

Pretty funny.

My Dad loves rabbit ... but I just can't eat them. I don't want to think of Bugs, Thumper, etc. when munching.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back