this is a test

AcftMecH

OSNN Addict
this is a test of the emergency broadcast syste,m, this is only a test. No need to respond!:cool:

But we can if we want to right?

Welcome to XP-erience

Welcome. Why did we test the emergency broadcast system for?

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
But we can if we want to right?

Welcome to XP-erience

Ya just don't get it do you?????? LOL j/k

This is pc_tek actually..... hehehe.... in I decided to go back to my old nic....

Question though... trying to put a custon avatar thingy on, but it won't load onto the server... is the server messed up or do I have to have so many posts?

Testing 3, 2, 1... Testing.
If this had been an actual emergency, due to... say... ICBMs or Radioactive Fallout, you would have been instructed to place your head between your legs and kiss yer a$$ goodbye. :p

The problem could be either, you may need 10 posts :)
I will try changing my avatar and will then break down into tears when it doesn't work.

ok, fixed it... was an error I recognise...

Basically we moved the ntfs data over here and untarred it, so none of the file permissions were kept... so if any errors do occur just let us know and I will make someone else fix it

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
so if any errors do occur just let us know and I will make someone else fix it

ahh isnt managment sweet?

Brad

Do not adjust your set. Do not make changes to all your tweaking that you think you did right. There is nothing wrong. Please continue as before. I repeat....do not adjust your set.

Hey...looks like i be werkin'....

Love the new logo BTW! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back