This drives me crazy, please help !

C

cocochan

Hi folks,

I am a computer owner with P4B533-E. I love this board very much. Anyhow, I have created a RAID 0 Array with two 60GB Maxtor ATA133 Hard Drive.

When I install Windows XP Pro without the SP1, I use the working XP Corp CD key (not the Devil's own one). After finish with the install I reboot my PC, then go into Windows Updates & click on the "Scan For Updates", nothing happen. Winodws XP did not ask me to download Microosft VM this time. So I simply install Microsoft VM manually and reboot my PC. After the reboot, I still cannot use my Windows Updates. I even use the Windows Update Catalog and use the "Find updates for Microsoft Windows operating systems" manually. All I can see is there are Critical Updates and Service Packs (26) and Recommended Updates (27), but once I click on either one of the links and begin to add the choosen items, The "Download Now' button had been gray out somehow. I am now getting nowhere.

Please kinldy let me know what should I do to fix my porblems.

Your input is highly appreciated in advance.

TIA.

the option of automatic updates could of be disabled .

Problems finally resolve by getting a copy of legit copy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back