This computer had a problem!

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Hello,
"My computer was making a strange hissing noise last night and this morning when I turned it on there was a crackling noise and some smoke then nothing, if I bring it in can you fix it?"

First of all i'd check the power supply, make sure its not overheated, then check the RAM and the CPU fan.

If all that fails, take out the snake, see if that helps

There's a snake in your PSU! Well no worries, one of the hopefully two PSU fans will chop it up in no time, just turn the thing on :)

I think the best thing you can do in this situation is...............reformat.

" was that snake real? "

Nahh. I assure you it's rubber. looks real though...

I really don't know - I was sent the pictures as a joke - but even in this last picture it looks real to me!:eek:

now most ppl would wonder how that got there...
whereas others would want one...

GIMME ONE!

MdSalih

good thing it wasnt something like this in there

Omniplexpython.jpg

damn! that would really mess up your psu...

and about the little snake in the picture, on second thoughts, i'm thinking that someone might have been toying with a dead snake...

hey mafia - ever hear of snake skin shoes?
That one is big enuf to make a pair!

Oh sorry - I forgot the idea was to repair the computer - how about a destructive recovery on my HP - that normally makes a fine mess of everything!:eek:

damnyak, i'd rather go for gloves and a hat with that snake :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back