this cant be right can someone give me an idea.. (temps)

6iy8i9.jpg

this cant be right.. could the board be defective? i know they are not supost to be super accurate but come on....

any ideas?

Last edited:
Approx, 34'C,

That is what you have, that sounds about right. Max temp for the AMD64 is about 70'C which is about 158'F. Please don't make it up there.

Heeter

I have a 3500+ and two 6800Gts running and thats what I get, the graph drops off because I just got done playing BF2 :). Your temps seems fine to me

In the temp log the order is CPU, System, GPU 1, GPU 2

That is of course during BF2 :p

Attachments

• temp.txt
    65.2 KB · Views: 114
here is new version. screen shots.

6j10s4.jpg

um that voltage for the cpuy does seem way to low doesnt it. hmm scary... i do have the latest bios though. How the hell do i get my GPU too show in ntune? i do have a nvidia 6800 gt..

gona go mess with the volatage now. post back when i get back.

im very confused..
6j1pnd.jpg

In bios i set my cpu voltage at 1.55.... wtf is this showing two diffrent things.. yet neither 1.55.. any ideas please help.

You have a venice core, they use less power than other ones.

ok. But still why am i getting two diffrent readings..

2. Why doesnt my GPU temp show up in nview

any ideas? i still have alot of tweaking just havent be able to get around to doing it.

(bump)

Hey gonnads i think it was you that had a site that has everything about bios things. For some reason the search funtion isnt working can you give that link to me again. I will rep you.

i dont want to have to pay for it hehe. thanks though.

anyone have any ideas on this yet?

ok. But still why am i getting two diffrent readings..

2. Why doesnt my GPU temp show up in nview

will try this tonight thanks for all you help. zeke if you ever want access to a aim ftp with stuff on it pm me youv earned it with this and in the past i apreciate your time.

any more ideas are very welcolm.

i dopnt understand nview can read my damn GPU temp why isnt it showing up in the nmonitor.. this si really annoying me lol.

6jq3rl.jpg

hmm.. i just reinstalled ntune no dice. Maybe this will be fixed on a new release of the det drivers. more of a annoyance that i have to go to 2 places.

Was the Venice one of the new cores where they cut back clock speed and CPU voltage when the processor is not being used much? Still 0.6V seems too low.

im not sure i dont think i installed the cool and quiet drivers. it seems to be working finr at that volatge but i havent overclocked yet.. and then is when i wil have problems i guess.. hmm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back