Thinkpad 770 iexplorer woes

cpomd

OSNN Addict
Have managed to upgrade an old Thinkpad laptop to win2k and am able to network it wirelessly to buffalo router. My problem is after upgrading to IE6 I cannot connect to the internet. BTW Only 64k RAM. have also tried firefox.

Tia

What happens when you try to connect? Are you getting a valid IP address on your Thinkpad?

Buffalo router IP is 192.168.11.1 and Thinkpad Ipconfig /all showsIP Address of 192.168.11.3 with Gateway, DHCP and DNS server set to 192.168.11.1
I can copy files in both directions. Any suggestions gratefully received

Many thanks for your interest but it turned out to be services not set correctly. we live and learn!!

Thank you its been a real saga given to me last week as a win95 fat16 laptop with only a floppy disk available.
Then after beating all the problems i can now access the internet from win2k, i was really pleased when it all came right

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back