things you need to know

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
not my original thoughts, nor do I attest to the validity, but very entertaining; (I don't believe the duck thing, or the ostrich thing)

Did you know?

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.

A shrimp's heart is in its head.

In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

Horses can't vomit.

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

Most lipstick contains fish scales.

Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

bt this time, you have tried to lick your elbow.

Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

ROFLMAO

Is it impossible to lick your elbow, dealer? If so, how do you know? :p

I have tried to lick my elbow... can't do it.

other things as well, but only as a demonstration for my girlfriend...much greater success:D

LOL

I can imagine you trying to pull your arm behind your head just to taste your elbow. Did you fall out of your chair trying? :p

I swear to god I can lick my elbow, I have a double jointed shoulder which allows me to dislocate it, and push it backwards and put my elbow in reach of my tounge

Originally posted by blinden
I swear to god I can lick my elbow, I have a double jointed shoulder which allows me to dislocate it, and push it backwards and put my elbow in reach of my tounge

I wanna see a picture of that (hint, hint).

wow, I'll get my girlfriend to take a pic of me with the digicam cause I don't have one, but I won't see her for a few days, but I'll take this picture, and then you will all bow* to me...

I actually made a guy at work almost throw up from showing him this display of double jointedness

*Yeah, I guess deep down inside, I realize that elbow licking is sign of royalty or a source of power, but a guy can dream

"bt this time, you have tried to lick your elbow."
lol, I didint try to lick my elbow but when i saw that i was like NOOOOO dont try to lick it but i tried and failed :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back