Thick Users!!

Steely

OSNN Addict
Supporting so many networked PCs would be so much easier without the hassle of users!! ;) To give you an example of the some of our user's intelligence levels, 17% are known to use the CD tray as a coffee holder, 53% believe it's on just to turn off the PC when they go home at the end of the day and an amazing 5% have been known to insert floppy disks into the CD drive (the trayless variety) and bizarrely, when they they find that the floppy isn't working, use something to physically push the disk further into the CD drive, in some cases, breaking the head off and ruining the drive!!

Originally posted by Steely
Supporting so many networked PCs would be so much easier without the hassle of users!! ;) To give you an example of the some of our user's intelligence levels, 17% are known to use the CD tray as a coffee holder, 53% believe it's on just to turn off the PC when they go home at the end of the day and an amazing 5% have been known to insert floppy disks into the CD drive (the trayless variety) and bizarrely, when they they find that the floppy isn't working, use something to physically push the disk further into the CD drive, in some cases, breaking the head off and ruining the drive!!

Hey if you have a problem with me, just come out and say it :D

That bringsd back memories of my days as a computer repair tech. I think the strangest thing I ever found (or at least remember) was a calling card in a 5 1/4" drive. I didn't ask the customer, but how much you wanna bet they were trying to call out somehow using that card?!

It never ends.......:rolleyes: :D

Re: Re: Thick Users!!

Khayman, England has no chance to bring home the cup. Beckham is so overated!

A) rubbish! :)
B) What has that got to do with this?
C) Wanna fight? :D

Originally posted by Khayman
A) rubbish! :)
B) What has that got to do with this?
C) Wanna fight? :D

A) Put the ball on his left foot and he is a very ordinary player.
B) Has nothing to do with this except that I noticed it in your signature and since this is the General Chatter forum I do not need to stick to the subject at hand.
C) Meet me behind the swings after school.:D

Hmm, I'd actually probably use it more as a cup holder than I do as a CDRom(If I were to use it for anything).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back