Thermaltake Xaser III V2000A

S

silky62678

I have a Thermaltake Xaser III V2000A case that has 7 fans and when i turn the fans all the way up on high, i dont notice a different in temp or sound. Is there a way to tell if the fan controls are workin?

well if you turn the fans all the way up and no more noise comes out then b4 and the temps stay the same its prolly a safe bet something isn't hooked up right of the fan bus is broken

if all the fans are quiet fans to begin with, then they won't really make any more sound at full speed than half speed.

but one of your fans could have a seperate monitor lead of which you can connect to your motherboard and monitor it's speed. you should be able to watch it go up and down as you play with the controls.

even if they where quite fans there would be a temp drop from low to high settings even if its only 1 or 2 degrees

true. didn't consider temps.

but it'd still be wise to have some monitoring of at least one fan so he knows for sure.

I also have the same problem with my v1000, and Thermaltake's
'detailed 'instructions don't help any.

Wow, this seems to be a big issue with thermaltake. The instuctions they provide doesnt help at all. Im going to send a email to thermaltake and see what info can they provide. will post as soon as they get back with me.

:D SWEET, i got it to work. I took out the fan controller and disconnected and reconnected everything and now it's working. At, least i can hear a sound differnece.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back