Thermal

S

silky62678

I was looking at Tom's hardware site on how to build a computer. I seen where the paste was placed, but it didnt show or said to it spread out. Should it be spead or does it mater ?

When u put on the thermal paste, doesnt it have to be spread over the core?

oh... cover all the core, and remember don't apply too much ;)
**spread evenly on the core**

Which is better the thermal paste or the thermal pads ?

I'd say thermal paste. Those pads suck they dry out alot faster. I've got artic silver 3 and It's been on my CPU for a year still getting the same temp readings as when I first put it on. It's recommended check out www.overclockers.com for guides to basicly everything you'd like to know about cooling, and things you didn't know too.

I'd say thermal paste. Those pads suck they dry out alot faster. I've got artic silver 3 and It's been on my CPU for a year still getting the same temp readings as when I first put it on. It's recommended check out www.overclockers.com for guides to basicly everything you'd like to know about cooling, and things you didn't know too.

Do a quick search of the forums for arctic thermal paste. Most of us have posted tips and tricks for appying it. The arctic site is very good too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back