"There won't be a google phone" !!

They're trying to create one single operating system across mobile devices. They want to be the new Microsoft :eek:

Homogeny amongst technology devices makes things easier for malicious persons to take advantage. It will be interesting to see how this evolves. I hope, especially with it being based on a linux kernel, it will be closely monitored so it doesn't fall into the same pit as linux with sixteen million individuals with conflicting agendas having commit access to the project.

isn't the iphone a slim downed version of the apple operating system?

Shhh! You're not allowed to bad mouth Apple.

As for a Google phone, why would anyone want ONE. There will be dozens of Google phones from a wide variety of manufacturers, costing a fraction of what a proprietary, use on ATT only, Iphone costs.

Those google phones will lower internet usage costs and promote open source add ins.

How is that a bad thing?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back