.themes vs .msstyles

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
I just for the first time patched the uxtheme.dll. Okay, so I went to lightstar1.com and downloaded some themes. These are fine with their own installer and install a .theme in the windows/resource folder. But what do I do with the one's I've downloaded from themexp that are .msstyles?

Also, anyone know how I can get teh toolbar from Panicware's Pop-UP Stopper Pro to pick up the theme?

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Simply place them in a folder in the C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes directory. Windows will detect them from there and they will show up in the apperances tab of display properties

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
so I just have to copy the decompressed folder to the dir? Tried one, and it didn't work, but I'll play around when I've had more sleep.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
After installing to the directory that PK mentioned, you might need to double-click on the .msstyle or .theme file. This will open up your Display Properties and the new theme should show up in the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut