• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Theme Patch

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I tried the xp theme patch a long time ago with no luck and I wanted to try it again...the only problem is the link for it won't work for me. Can someone help me out how to obtain it and run it right...like what kind of themes to use and where to get them and any special instructions after patching it...

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
that link doesn't work for the patch...is there anyone that can post a working link it would be much appreciated

Lighter

. . . . . . . . .
FYI, there's a new version of the patch which has a few minor updates and supports 2k3 server.

Search for it, or ask your friendly neighborhood mod or admin to update the original NTFS version link. :)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
any special instructions carpo...or just patch and then follow the old instructions...by the way where do you guys get your themes?

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
Tuffgong4 - all you do is run it let it overwrite the file, when xp asks you to stick in the xp disk to restore the file click cancel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage