theme for my username...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Can some people give me ideas for a theme for my username i unno what to put anymore. I know some of u might be getting crazy over the safety dance theme so i wanna change it. Pretty much anything that has to do with tv,music or somethin funny

like u know how i have the safety dance/men without hats theme? well i would like a different one. Like an avatar and a sig picture (i unno how to do the sig picture :(. )

Make a matching avatar/sig set, I guess.
tongue.gif

yeah...but i unno what of tho.

If i do find somethin...can u tell me how to make a sig pic? like how u have yours.

What do you think of this? Or do you want me to put something else instead of TittleBitties on it. Like 'Men Without Hats' or something?

i like that...i think i know how to add the pic into the sig now.

Like cows? :eek: Nah, one such theme is enough :angel:

Seriously though, if you want a theme related to a movie, TV show, or music; perhaps it would help if peeps knew what movies or TV shows you liked.

this thread is much better in graphics :eek:

yeah but the just shows everyones new avatar and sig. It doesnt show people other stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back