The Xp-erience clan!

AndyP

OSNN Senior Addict
For those of you that don't know it, and have been added to the clan: We now got our own clanpage; http://home.halden.net/xp-org/index.php and we are added to Clanbase; http://www.clanbase.com/claninfo.php?cid=188070
If some of you have any questions according clanbase, just ask me on irc, mail, msn :) Or if I've done some mistakes with players etc contact me.
Waddy: It would be nice if we could have a clan-forum part here, and if you perhaps could make an alias like clan.xp-erience.org instead of our current clan-address

Sure it can be added when waddy has done his exams, I think we should let him finsih those before nagging him, I have a long list of stuff I am sure he is dying to see, but I ain't gonna show him until he revises :p

Excellent Job Andyp

Great Idea, we can do that mate ...

If you can just hold out till i finish this exam as I have absolutely zero time at the moment...

I have the exam on the 14th then after that i have tons of time... this is the most important part in my life so im giving it all i got :)

Once we are sorted ill put a link and news article if you like on the front page ....

I can also hopefully get a Dedicated Clan server in the future also and a few other things

OMG!!! :eek: Sounds excellent mate :) I sertainly know how it is with excams..had my last on monday! Good luck with the excam mate!

Dern it! Now I have to go get Counter Strike. ;)
Very cool. You guys are going to make a gamer out of me yet. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back