The Woman and the frog

B

Brandi

The Woman and the frog

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods.

She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3
wishes."

The woman freed the frog and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to
mention that there was a condition to your wishes:

"Whatever you wish for, your husband will also get, but 10 times more or
better!"

The woman said, "That would be okay," and for her first wish, she wanted to
be the most beautiful woman in the world.

The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your
husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock
to."

The woman replied, "That will be okay because I will be the most beautiful
woman and he will only have eyes for me."

So, KAZAM - she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.

The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and
he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That will be okay because what is mine is his and what is
his is mine."

So, KAZAM -she's the richest woman in the world.

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a
mild heart attack

The moral of the story:

Women are clever b-itches. Don't mess with them.

lol Not quite smart enough. There's absolutely no difference between richest man and richest woman (there's a limit to how much money an individual can use in a lifetime). So woman has just murdered the most good looking man in the world for no gain and has a world of sub standard men with ulterior motives drooling all over her and her money :D And after a mild heart attack she'll be vulnerable to more health problems and have a shortened lifespan in which to enjoy her money. :D

It's a fact that men are the smarter gender. We just don't let on as it doesn't go down too well with the chics. :D

Originally posted by coathanger007
lol Not quite smart enough. There's absolutely no difference between richest man and richest woman (there's a limit to how much money an individual can use in a lifetime). So woman has just murdered the most good looking man in the world for no gain and has a world of sub standard men with ulterior motives drooling all over her and her money :D And after a mild heart attack she'll be vulnerable to more health problems and have a shortened lifespan in which to enjoy her money. :D

It's a fact that men are the smarter gender. We just don't let on as it doesn't go down too well with the chics. :D

Eh, two points. 1: What the hell are you on about? I don't quite get what you're saying, but it sounds like you're trying to correct a joke.

2: It's a scientific fact that females are generally smarter. And rest assured, they don't let on until it's too late.

The first page. That's results for Australia. Hardly International statistics. Secondly, 113 - 108 isn't a big difference. Thirdly, let's factor in the high number of nerdy/intelligent guys who dominate the internet, and would be the most likely to complete such a quiz.
Fourth, the second page said one-fourth instead of one quarter, so the guy can hardly be trusted with conveying important facts.
Fifth, the study was done in 1980. Not very relevant with today's world.
Sixth, it says that although women generally have smaller brains, they contain the same number of neurons. This is untrue, as men have more neurons in the frontal lobes. It aslo failed to say that women have more brain cells.

Right no more of this. Enough.
PS: Why the hell do I keep getting linked to the mobile.ntfs.org forum? I posted on that and it doesnt show up on the proper site!

Unfortnately, the National IQ test results for other countires weren't posted but if you had watched the show it clearly stated that worldwide the IQs of men in every National IQ test in every country were superior. You picked out niggly points in each article but missed the main points. Anyway, I'll leave others to read the links and form their own opinions. :)

I have no idea about your mobile.ntfs.org problem. Post under problems and feedback section.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back